lørdag 8. november 2008

Secreat Pal 13 !!!!!!

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
My favore fiber is wool/alpacka/blends of wool prefair not STICKY - or acrylic.
Superwash is nice love yarn!!!

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I store my needles in craft bags not very organized

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I been crafting since I was 17 now im 36:-O . learned basic from my mom, and I consider my self as an advance knitter,Intermediate crocheter

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes I have an amazon list, and its a button for it here on my blogg:-) Collect books , patterns loove it

5. What's your favorite scent?....
dont know..... not to heavy -

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes I love sweets , but Im allergic to dark chockolate - love caramell
I love tea, not green tea. drink not coffee

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I do not spin, crochet I do a bit, I will try to start on the sewingmachine

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I hear on various music, mostly pop, RnB, NOT operah jazz or country

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I love natural colours, light pink, green - I cant stand yellow - or orange and blue
Different colours yarn balls is nice.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
At the moment Im divorsed on the second year, have a boyfriend, and have 5 kids from 17 till 5 years old - have two cats

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Not hats but I wear scarves, mittens - I dont have any ponchoes

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Sweather and shawls Tunica or any new style. Hats for my kids

13. What are you knitting right now?
I knit on a jacket for my boyfriend,sweather for me, and pocketslippers

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes please!!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I prefair circular needles, and 5pair needles, (socks needles) bamboo or like harmony, or anything:-) not biggar than 5-6mm

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes I have both

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
OLD hihi

18. What is your favorite holiday? What winter holiday do you observe?
My favorit holiday is where its warm nice , love the sea and beach -
I dont like winter.......only the best in winter is Xmas.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
I collect teaspoons with country name or place name on,
And I collect yarn ofcourse:-)))) patterns as for craft and cooking

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I love most of this things, so its hard to pick what I dying to get hold of.....if I see a special thing...I will put it on here right away...

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Not that I know of...maybe you can tip me??

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I dont get any pair of socks....hihi ....Im a size 10 or in norway 39/40. in shoes

23. When is your birthday?
I have birthday 17 march, born in 72

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
Fjellrosa

0 kommentarer: