torsdag 16. april 2009

LOOK what I got from my SP 13 - THANK you alott. The first pack didnt come to me, so I felt so sorry for my pal, really, I know thats not that funny to have to send another one.
The yarn is Debbie Blissmerino dk, super soft yarn and a looooovly color!!! The other yarn is Nashua handknits kid mohair, and again just MY color!!!! A Kip bag from ruddawg, some fragrancers that smell just lovly and a souvenir magnet for my freedge!!! THANKS!!!! To my SP 13 !!

Noe silkegarn jeg har kjøpt , tenkte hekle ett sjal/pynteskjerf til komfirmasjonskjolen jeg skal ha 31 mai.
Some silk yarn I bouth, maybe make a shawl or scarf to my confirmation dress I gonna wear May 31th.


Da har jeg begynnt for ørtene gang på min Eleonora bolero, jeg er jo en 1xl, men måtte elgge opp til xs for ellers ville kanten nede på ermene bli flaggermys delux. Rowan all season cotton er garnet.
Then I startet a g a i n on my Eleonora bolero, im a 1xl, but i had to make the start an xs else this would be BIG bat wings. Rowan all season cotton is the yarn




3 kommentarer:

Hobbymegher sa...

Åh! Herlig garn du har her!
Kos deg med strikkingen. :0)

Anonym sa...

Så flink du er i engelsk da :]

Fjellrosa sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.